High level timeline and approach (August Update)
The high-level timeline was last updated in March 2021. Since then, the delivery timeline moved from August 2021 to November 2021. This was to accommodate some areas of work taking longer than anticipated (such as the build of the headless Symfony app).
The revised timeline and approach starts in August 2021 for ease of readability. The previous version can be accessed on the link above, any changes to this version will be kept via a change log.
There is a visual version that can be seen on whimsical and a textual version below.
August to October 2021
- Design system documentation (August to early September - Studio 24)
- Accessibility, browser and device testing and bug fixing for static templates (September - Studio 24, Zoonou and the Digital Accessibility Centre (DAC))
- CMS finalisation (September to October - Studio 24)
- Front-end app integration sprint 3 (September to October - Studio 24, W3C)
Design system complete (early September)
Private beta release (early October)
October to November 2021
- Content entry (October to November, W3C)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by W3C and bug fixing (end October to November, Studio 24, W3C)
- W3C integration and content migration (ongoing, W3C)
- Site approval (late November - W3C)
Late November 2021